Re: WIRING DIAGRAM FOR ON30 LAYOUT ??

dvollrath@...

Bernard,

Get an NCE PowerCab system. Easiest to use. Ideal for a one operator limited sized layout. You can cope with programming of several locos by fiddling with CV settings 'manually' with the PowerCab. No other frills are needed unless you have an reversing track section needing a PSX-AR auto-reverser.

DonV

---In WiringForDCC@..., <b55go@...> wrote :

Thank you for your reply :one operator two locomotives at one timeno signals,eliminate wharf areapeco code 100 track and peco switches ( not sure what kind of peco switch)??would like to use nce system18 feet long, not 28 as shownthanks bernard

On Friday, February 9, 2018, 9:30:50 PM EST, puckdropper@... [WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

We'll try to help.  Could you turn your caps lock off first?

Please answer these questions:
1. Do you have a track plan?
1a. Does your track loop back on itself?  IOW, will a train be able to go on the same track it was on previously without changing direction?
2. How many operators?
3. How many locomotives in use at one time?
4. Do you plan on any sort of signaling, even crossing signals?

Puckdropper

---In wiringfordcc@..., <b55go@...> wrote :

I AM NEW TO DCC, I WANT TO BUILD A DCC ON30 LAYOUT, NEED SOMEONE TO PROVIDE TRACK WIRING DIAGRAM USING NCE EQUIPMENT AND LIST OF NCE EQUIPMENT NEEDED.THANKSBERNARD