Re: WIRING DIAGRAM FOR ON30 LAYOUT ??

Alan Cushing

Well, details - how big a layout or more important, how many trains, oops, how many engines do you expect to run at a  time?  Maybe a beginner system ($160?) could handle up to 5 engines, a basic system ($450-500) perhaps 5-10 locos or many double or triple-headed trains then a system with multiple boosters and breaker panels.   NCE is a good system; throttles offer lots of info on their displays.  My club uses it and we run maybe 20+ engines at a time with many boosters with  breaker panels on each.

   AC

On Friday, February 9, 2018, 2:42:14 PM EST, bernard steinbacher b55go@... [WiringForDCC] wrote:

I AM NEW TO DCC, I WANT TO BUILD A DCC ON30 LAYOUT, NEED SOMEONE TO PROVIDE TRACK WIRING DIAGRAM USING NCE EQUIPMENT AND LIST OF NCE EQUIPMENT NEEDED.
THANKS
BERNARD