Re: new dcc HO layout

vincent marino

The pro cab r by itself has 5 amps power according to the manual. The pb5
has five amps power by itself. enclosed is the wiring schematic I drew for
the layout see if it's correct.

Sincerely,
Vincent Marino
Vincent Marino
Affordable Roofing Contractors
Project Manager
904-260-7663 office
904-683-2914 fax
904-449-6339 mobile
www.bestaffordablecontractors.com

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the
message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message
in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 11:32 AM, 'Ed Sargent' ed_sargent@...
[WiringForDCC] <WiringForDCC@...> wrote:

The Pro Cab R has no booster (I have 3 of them), when you got it did it
come with a separate black box Power Pro (has 5 amp booster) or Power
House (no booster)? If neither you have probably have no command station.

On 2018-01-06 16:34, Affordable Roofing Contractors vmarino2009@gmail..com
[WiringForDCC] wrote:

Don thanks for the advice. Yes I purchased the PH-PRO-R it comes with the
command station integrated with a 5 amp power station, UTP panel and
cables. Additionally, I purchase a separate power supply for the pro cab.
I also purchased a separate PB-5 amp booster that will give me a total 10
amps so I can run up to 10 loco.

The wiring of the pro cab and pb5 is my next challenge. I'm thinking they
can both go into a wire terminal that separates into power sections. Or
does the pro cab power station daisy chain into the pb5 then to the wire
terminal? That's what I need to find out..

I'm going to take your advice and leave the circuit breakers off for the
time being. I purchased a buzzer that I will use when installing the
track. I understand it will buzz if I install a feeder wire wrong..

I am so new to DCC but very excited about the challenges and rewards. I
appreciate your input.