Whoops, forgot one.  Here's a very helpful site:

https://sites.google.com/site/markgurries/

Blair

On 2018-01-07 15:57, Tom Anderson tanderson@... [WiringForDCC] wrote:
Blair,
          Just noticed that you are using Digitrax. Like Vincent, I am also very new to DCC and purchased a Digitrax system for my small layout.
          I get extremely frustrated with the worthless manual that Digitrax supplies.
          Do you happen to know where a newbie could get some simple instruction on how to use the Digitrax system? Programming? Setup? Etc?
          Thanks!
Tom Anderson
Business Information Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 160396