From: WiringForDCC@... [mailto:WiringForDCC@...]
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2018 3:14 PM
To: wiringfordcc@...
Subject: Re: [WiringForDCC] Re: new dcc HO layout

Vincent
I'd prefer some experienced NCE users to chip in here; my world is Digitrax. If no one does, I can try to sort the NCE manual for you; I'm sure it's not as bad as the Digitrax one, so there is hope...
Blair

On 2018-01-07 14:34, Affordable Roofing Contractors vmarino2009@... [WiringForDCC] wrote:
ean "Also the cases of the boosters nee

--
ExchangeDefender Message Security: Click below to verify authenticity
https://verify.exchangedefender.com/verify.php?id=w07KvDC5007338&from=tanderson@...