new dcc HO layout

vincent marino

I just retired and want to build a 5x12 in my garage. DCC is way more sophisticated than the DC I'm used to.

Questions:

1.  regarding NCE equipment:  Is pro cab r (wireless) and pb5 booster the right combination of components to run >2 and <10 locomotives?

2.  Regarding power sections w/ circuit breakers. I was going to designate each main line (3), the yard, a turntable and all the dcc switches (turnouts and crossovers) into (6) separate power sections. Does this sound about right?

thanks for your help

Sincerely,
Vincent Marino
Vincent Marino
Affordable Roofing Contractors
Project Manager
904-260-7663 office
904-683-2914 fax
904-449-6339  mobile
www.bestaffordablecontractors.com

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.