Re: Wireless DCC tether between steam engine and tender

sgaugian

I agree with you Rich.  The only reason I'm asking is a prospective customer asked me to provide him a quote with a wireless tether between the engine and the tender b/c it was done that way for him already by another service provider on another S-gauge engine converted to DCC.  I have asked for more information and photos, but have not received them yet.  Thought I'd find out if I'm missing something here or not.  Never heard of it before, or understand how it would work.  TMCC and Legacy have wireless tethers, but for coded signals, not power.