KRMC radio dual band.

Darrin Lewis

Lets try again didn’t work so well on my phone

I’m trying to get the med 4 channel working on the UHF side at the KRMC hospital. When I push to talk the radio acts as if it’s transmitting but don’t know if it’s going out. It is going out on the VHF side on 315.

Med-4 is supposed to be a simplex frequency with a DPL of 172.

 And I noticed that it is loaded with Buffalo county public safety frequencies. Like other med channels, law, fire, EM ETC. when the radio receives in the UHF side on the public safety frequencies, the display changes from amber to a blue like its hearing but no audio. There is audio on the VHF side on the 315.

So what’s the issue.

Darrin Lewis

Never be unaware of your Weather Surroundings AGAIN!!

To register for cell phone / e-mail Emergency Alerts through texting and SMS.

Click Here to Register Today.

Darrin Lewis, Director

Buffalo County Emergency Management

2025 Ave. A