ARAN April Meeting #aran

Michael Forsman (KEØTCF)

Courtesy of Brad Harpham KD0JCP
Hi All,

We will have a meeting Tuesday night April 20th, 2021 at 7pm at the Airport Terminal Building in Hastings. Please wear a mask. I have not heard from anyone wanting to test so right now there will not be a test session.

I need everyone to attend that can. We will have Ron Pughes from the Adams County Emergency Management there. We will be taking photos and information for IDs for the new credentialing system. So, dress sharp and make sure you know who you are and what your Call Sign is. LOL. We are going to use these during the Fly-in for entry if you are going to volunteer to help.

Topics are:

Fly-in in June, Field Day also in June, a POTA event possibility in May, Election of Officers and Board, May 1st Noon Tornado Siren Test NET, And setup of Workdays for the Comm. Bus.

Also, Ben is going to give a presentation on APRS.

This is going to be a jam-packed evening so come ready and let's have some fun.

Do we have anyone wanting to join via a virtual method like Teams? If so I can try and set that up.
--
73
Michael Forsman (KEØTCF)