.625 repeater info in RepeaterBook

Brian T Schmidt

Updated location and net info in the listing for the .625 repeater in RepeaterBook

NI0P

Brian Schmidt

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

Michael Forsman (KEØTCF)

Thanks for taking care of that, Brian!

As an aside, I have never needed to update anything on RepeaterBook. Can anyone submit a change? And then an admin just needs to approve it? Or how does that work?

Thanks!

73,

--
Michael Forsman, KEØTCF
Kearney, Nebraska

---- On Tue, 08 Nov 2022 21:27:01 -0600 Brian T Schmidt via groups.io <ni0p@...> wrote ---

Updated location and net info in the listing for the .625 repeater in RepeaterBook

NI0P

Brian Schmidt

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

Brian T Schmidt

You can submit a change but it isn't automatically done. Some people want to maintain "control" I still have not recieved a confirmation of changes. You use to get and email from them

NI0P

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

As an aside, I have never needed to update anything on RepeaterBook. Can anyone submit a change? And then an admin just needs to approve it? Or how does that work?

Thanks!

73,

--
Michael Forsman, KEØTCF
Kearney, Nebraska
Buffalo Co., EN00lr
https://ke0tcf.radio

---- On Tue, 08 Nov 2022 21:27:01 -0600 Brian T Schmidt via groups.io <ni0p@...> wrote ---

Updated location and net info in the listing for the .625 repeater in RepeaterBook

NI0P

Brian Schmidt

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

Brian T Schmidt