Re: Easy Fox Hunting Antenna Build (and spare materials available if someone else wants to build one) #project

Michael Forsman (KEØTCF)

Hey Al, thanks!

I thought about offering it to you when you posted about your interference, but you said it's across the HF spectrum right? I'm not sure how much this would help, unless the interference is so broad-banded that it extends even into 2m.

That said, I'm no expert on the matter, so someone can feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken in that regard. You are certainly welcome to try it if you think it would help!

As for the attenuator, you can pick one up for just $15 assembled from right here! https://kc9on.com/product/fox-hunt-offset-attenuator/ or alternatively they do have them available as a kit for a few bucks less, which I opted for since I love putting kits together.
--
73,

--
Michael Forsman, KEØTCF