From: Richard Hughes <rhughes71446@...>
Date: Sat, Aug 7, 2021 at 12:49
Subject: Fwd: Prices
To: Mike Osterberg <k0vzradio@...>

Hi Mike. I just thought I would forward this to you again. We are getting ready to move pretty soon so I really need to get rid of all my HF gear. So I’m going to list all of that gear as one package for $1500 or best offer down to a point.  I am willing to negotiate. Thanks… Rich

Begin forwarded message:

From: Richard Hughes <rhughes71446@...>
Date: July 27, 2021 at 2:16:58 PM CDT
To: Mike Osterberg <k0vzradio@...>
Subject: Prices

SELLING THE HF RIGS ARE MY MOST IMPORTANT CONCERNS.  Other items could be added with the HF rigs for a little less than my price for them individually.
I have tried to research on eBay as well as I could and think my items are probably well below eBay prices
EVERYTHING IS PICKUP ONLY.

Ten tec Omni 6 with 500hz cw filter and Astron 20 amp power supply $900

TWO Drake TR7 plus TWO TR7 power supplies, drake tuner and Drake speaker, drake mic.  #1 rig and supply.  $650  “2 rig and
supply  $500
——————————-
ACCESSORIES

Sure 44 desk mic $25

MFJ differential-T tuner. $150

Autec QF-1A audio filter. $60

MFJ Econo keyed  $20

Bencher paddle. $50

MFJ/Bencher paddle  combo $100

Other keyers and straight key as seen in the video

MFJ deluxe electronic keyer $100
--
Mike Osterberg KØVZ
President, Midway Amateur Radio Club WØKY

Join w0ky@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.