Topics

Vox-Pupuli-Tasks development update

Hi!
just a small update from our side: We heavily improved the code that
handles github notifications for pull requests. However we're still
working on it. That's currently tracked by two milestones:
* https://github.com/voxpupuli/vox-pupuli-tasks/milestone/1?closed=1
* https://github.com/voxpupuli/vox-pupuli-tasks/milestone/2

Because we're still working on this, but also wanted to push an awesome
update for you, the background processing on voxpupu.li is currently
disabled (to prevent duplicate PR comments triggered by our App).

Robert put a huge effort into redesigning the UI and the repository
content parsing (metadata.json, .sync.yml, managed_modules.yml...). The
new UI is live. Please have a look at it. Let us know if you've any
questions, suggestions or general feedback.

Cheers, Tim