Topics

Py-control-repository

Fch <othalla.lf@...>

Hello Voxpupuli,

I'm a French DevOps working on large Puppet infrastructure at Société Générale.

I'm writing lots of Puppet code, Python modules and HTTP API.

I wrote some small python lib called py-control-repository which aims to mamage control repos and puppetfiles.

https://github.com/othalla/py-control-repository

Are you interested in it?
I can transfer its ownership and will be glad to support it.

I can also review and contribute to lots of Puppet & Python projects.

Regards
Florian Chardin

Tp Honey

Hi Florian
There are a few existing projects out there for managing multiple puppet module repositories.

Vox is currently using https://github.com/voxpupuli/modulesync
Internally at Puppet we recently moved from modulesync to using https://github.com/puppetlabs/pdksync

It might be worth having a look at them to see what functionality they provide.
Your project looks cool, i just wanted to let you know what else is out there.

Cheers,
TP Honey