Topics

[Announce] Release of Puppet Development Kit v1.9.1

Bryan Jen

Hello Everyone,

Puppet Development Kit (PDK) provides integrated testing tools and a command line interface to help you develop, validate, and test modules.  We are excited to announce that PDK v1.9.1 is now available to download.

PDK v1.9.1 is a bugfix release and we've added some much needed fixes to the new YAML validator introduced in v1.9.0, as well as other a few quality of life fixes to `pdk convert` and PATH resolution on package installations. For more information please refer to the release notes

We'd also like to give a big shoutout to our open source community for their valuable contributions to the pdk-templates packaged in this release! A list of these contributions include:

Next steps:
Feedback is always appreciated and can be provided via the '#team-pdk' room in Slack or the PDK project in JIRA.

Regards,
Bryan Jen