Re: Puppet module autofs assistance

David Hollinger

Justin,

the issue about the `format` parameter for Concat is an issue where your Puppet environment isn't properly syncing plugins from modules (I.E. Ruby facts, functions, types, providers). The 'format' parameter was introduced in the puppetlabs-concat module some time ago and the easiest workaround is to run '/opt/puppetlabs/bin/puppet generate types --environment <environment_name>'. That's what worked for me.

That said, the core of the issue is a bug in Puppet itself rather than any issue with puppetlabs-concat or puppet-autofs. What version of puppet are you on?