Puppet module autofs assistance

J so <jsogood@...>

Hello,

I been using a previous version of your module for some time.  I recently upgraded to 5.0.0 and have had little success formatting the data to even get a single Puppet run.  I am using Foreman 1.18RC1 with Puppet 5.3.3.

'mapfiles' param:

home:
  path: '/etc/auto.home'
  mappings:
  - key: '*'
  - fs: nfs-1:/home/&

mounts param:

home:
  ensure: present
  mount: '/home'
  mapfile: '/etc/auto.home'

Puppet errors:

Could not retrieve catalog...  ...Autofs::Mapfile[home]:
parameter 'mappings' index 0 expects a value for key 'fs'
parameter 'mappings' index 1 expects a value for key 'key'
parameter 'mappings' index 1 expects a value for key 'fs'
parameter 'mappings' index 0 expects a value for key 'key'

Error: no parameter named 'format' (file:  .../concat/manifests/init.pp, line 94) on Concat_file[/etc/auto.master] ...

Hopefully this is enough to allow an opportunity to be pointed in the right direction.  I have been bashing my brain against this for some time now.

Thanks in advance!

--
Justin Soppe