Re: pdk 0.3.0

David Schmitt

On 30 June 2017 at 03:09, Bryan Jen <bryan.jen@...> wrote:
Greetings!

Happy to announce that PDK version 0.3.0 has been published to rubygems. This release includes some polish to the CLI in addition to some new features: metadata lint, puppet syntax validation, and unit test. The follow commands are accessible:
  • pdk --version
  • pdk new module
  • pdk new class
  • pdk validate metadata
  • pdk validate puppet
  • pdk validate ruby
  • pdk test unit
See the CHANGELOG for more details.

The pdk-module-template has also been updated to support those features.

If you need a ruby for your platform to run this, we also have a preview of the native packages we will be providing: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B70u2swGDDInMDdPcDJsUFFhSkk (Windows MSI will arrive shortly).

After some WiX wrangling, the MSI is now also up there.

As always, we'd love to hear your feedback on this release and are accessible via pdk-maintainers@...

Thanks!

Bryan Jen
Senior Software Engineer