pdk 0.3.0

Bryan Jen <bryan.jen@...>

Greetings!

Happy to announce that PDK version 0.3.0 has been published to rubygems. This release includes some polish to the CLI in addition to some new features: metadata lint, puppet syntax validation, and unit test. The follow commands are accessible:
  • pdk --version
  • pdk new module
  • pdk new class
  • pdk validate metadata
  • pdk validate puppet
  • pdk validate ruby
  • pdk test unit
See the CHANGELOG for more details.

The pdk-module-template has also been updated to support those features.

If you need a ruby for your platform to run this, we also have a preview of the native packages we will be providing: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B70u2swGDDInMDdPcDJsUFFhSkk (Windows MSI will arrive shortly).

As always, we'd love to hear your feedback on this release and are accessible via pdk-maintainers@...

Thanks!

Bryan Jen
Senior Software Engineer