VK7 Amateur Radio News firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the email distribution list for the Tasmanian (VK7) Amateur Radio news bulletin and related announcements from the amateur radio clubs within the VK7 region.
The objectives of this list are:
- To provide an electronic mail medium for all clubs throughout VK7 to distribute amateur radio related information; and,
- To distribute the VK7 Amateur Radio News bulletins, WIA information and other Amateur Radio related information.
- A weekly broadcast is held every Sunday morning at 0900 (local Tasmanian time) that includes the WIA National News and followed by regional news at 0930. It may be heard on the following frequencies:
- 3.670MHz LSB;
- 7.140MHz LSB;
- 14.130MHz USB;
- 28.525MHz USB;
- 53.700MHz FM (VK7RCH South);
- 53.775MHz FM (VK7RTV North West);
- 53.825 MHz FM (VK7RAD South);
- 146.700MHz FM (VK7RAD South);
- 146.750MHz FM (VK7RNW North West);
- 146.775MHz FM (VK7RTV North West);
- 146.850 MHz FM (VK7RHT South);
- 147.000 MHz FM (VK7RAA North);
439.825MHz FM (VK7RTC South);
DMR Channel 3809 VK7 News only from 0930 - 1000 from VK7RCR, VK7RAD or hotspot and,
- batc.tv Members Stream - VK7AX.
The WIA News and VK7 Amateur Radio News broadcast is also repeated: Tuesday @ 2000 on VK7RTV - 146.775MHz, VK7RDR - 439.775MHz,in NW Tasmania, VK7RAA - 147.000MHz, in Northern Tasmania and VK7RAK - 438.700MHz and VK7RTC - 439.825MHz in Southern Tasmania.
Want to contribute items?
News for the VK7 Amateur Radio broadcast can be sent to the VK7 Amateur Radio News and Broadcast Coordinator, Email: email@example.com.
The deadline to get items to the Coordinator for the broadcast is 2100 (9pm) on Friday prior to the Sunday of the Broadcast.
Or just post to this list!
- 210 Members
- 3,139 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.