Please be advised that a new release of QSO Relay (Version 1.2) is now available at http://www.vk2byi.com.au/qsorelay/
We wish to thank all users for their positive feedback and patience in working with us to resolve some of the issues experienced.
Release Notes for Version 1.2
- Improved Database Synchronisation performance;
- Added Database Synchronisation reports to users “Documents\QSORelay” folder;
- Added caching of contacts that could not be relayed to HRD Logbook, to allow relay during a subsequent database synchronisation;
- Improved message description on unique constraint violation exceptions;
- Floating point values in float columns that should only contain integer values, are converted to integers;
- Added row count to Delete Contact dialog caption bar;
- Added QsoDate and Call search feature to Delete Contact dialog;
- Added multiple attempts to check contact has been successfully logged in HRD Logbook;
- Added support for different decimal place characters for different cultures;
- Added support to convert invalid floating point values to integers values;
- Added diagnostic tracing statements that can be captured to a session log file;
Please ensure that you download and read the new documentation.
If you are in need of a more detailed explanation on how to correctly configure QSO Relay when HRD Logbook is using a Microsoft Access (.mdb) database, we have added a new document called "Configuring QSO Relay for Microsoft Access Databases".
QSO Relay users, please spread the word...