Topics

Not logged error

Hank W6IR

I'm getting a popup box every log attempt that says the QSO wasn't logged to HRD yet the QSO does show up in HRD.

Anyone with ideas?

Hank W6IR

Bruce VK2RT

Check Settings in JTAlertX

Logging -> Log4OM

Do you have the option ticked "Automatically send a second logging request if the first fails" ?

Bruce VK2RT

Chris VK2BYI

Hi Hank,

QSO Relay may be checking too soon after forwarding a QSO to HRD Logbook.  So we will have to put a short delay and a retry when trying to verify if the HRD Logbook actually logged the contact,

This will be added as soon as possible.

Luca Nerva

I have also a popup... this evening I try to disable Automatically send a second logging request if the first fails" ?
I use win7 and mariadb....

Tnx for great work

73 de IW1FZR Luke

Il 03 Mag 2017 6:55 AM, "Chris" <chris@...> ha scritto:

Hi Hank,

QSO Relay may be checking too soon after forwarding a QSO to HRD Logbook.  So we will have to put a short delay and a retry when trying to verify if the HRD Logbook actually logged the contact,

This will be added as soon as possible.

Hi Luca,

If you are receiving the following popup, then I believe that is being caused by QSO Relay checking HRD Logbook too soon after sending a contact to be logged, and HRD Logbook hasn't had enough time to add the new row to its database:

If so, this will be fixed as soon as possible.

The JTAlertX Automatically send a second logging request if the first fails setting only applies to JTAlertX checking that the QSO was received by QSO Relay which is earlier in the sequence of events and not related - although it is similar in nature.

Hank W6IR

Thanks Chris. I think you nailed it in both the software and the problem. For now I'll just close the error window.

73 Hank

W6IR