Topics

Backups

Bob Davet

Here are the last 2 back ups.

Bob

W8RID

Chris VK2BYI

Hi Bob,

The following screen capture shows the the 'Access - W8RID' database tab for the ODBC definition I created to open your Access .mdb file, and after I restored the latest XML backup file you sent, it now contains all of your 1,754 contacts up to 2017-04-30 21:28:30:

However, the .mdb file you sent me previously only had 1,258 contacts up to 2015-05-29 12:25:15 as previously posted in your 'not_showing_all_contacts_in' topic.

So, I believe that you may have selected the wrong HRD Logbook database in the QSO Relay configuration settings, as it appears as though QSO Relay is fetching the 1,258 rows from a different Access database file.

The text on the tab of the open database in HRD Logbook - Access - W8RID', comes from the Title in Logbook Databases dialog in HRD:

As you can see in the following screen capture, the Logbook Database: drop down listbox In the QSO Relay configuration dialog lists of the database titles defined in HRD Logbook:

You need to make that the selected database in QSO Relay matches the same database that is currently being used in HRD Logbook.  I believe you should then be ready to go, as I was able to successfully synchronize all 1,754 contacts this time.

This is the new Delete Contact dialog that will be in the new release coming shortly.  It displays the row count in the caption and also provides an incremental search by QsoDate or Call facility that will make it much easier to locate a row if the one you want to delete is not the most recent:

Bob Davet

Chris:

I really appreciate all your help.

I have tried selecting other log books in HRD and QSORelay. All the results come out the same. They stop at that 2015 Date.

I am on my way out the door to go to work. I’m a Firefighter/Paramedic. I will be on my 24hr shift and out of communication with my home computer.

I have a couple things I want to try when I get home. So don’t think I’m ignoring you.

All the log books I have (3) all read the same data. They have all the QSO’s, but when I try and sync them they only go thru 2015.

Talk to you when I get back.

Bob

W8RID

[...]

No problem at all Bob.  Happy to help.

Chris
VK2BYI

Bob Davet

Chris:

OK. I have deleted all my logs that were in there.

Created a new one and restored all the data. It is all there.

Configured it with the new log. Test connection successful.

Synchronize the data base and get the same issue. Last entry in the QSORelay SQLite db is 5/29/2015. There are entries for 2016 and 2017 that are not showing up in the Delete Contact box.

Hope you have some more ideas?

Bob

W8RID