Topics

Finally, I think it is set up right accept for one thing

Bob Davet

Got all the files pointing to the right direction.

Running JT65-HF V4

JTAlert V2.9.7

QSORelay V1.3.6343.31566

Using HRD logging. When I make a contact and log it it goes into my HRD log very quickly.

What I am not seeing is my contacts, countries and other stuff like that, that I have already contacted show up right in JTAlert.

Seem to be showing in JT65-HF correctly, I see the ones I just contacted today there as qso b4.

But that same ontact in JTAlert shows like I never contacted them before.

It seems like there is something missing coming back from my HRD log.

Is there a setting that I have missed?? I followed the new setup PDF and don't think I missed anything.

I selected the Standard ADIF File in JTAlert for logging. Set up a file name for it.

Selected the same file in QSORelay for JTAlert ADIF file name.

I even tried San Log and Update in JTAlert thinking that might update things but it up dated but I'm still not getting the feed back from my HRD log.

I also tried synchronizing the database in QSORelay after making these contacts just to see if that made a difference but it didn't.

It seems like JTAlert is not getting log feedback from the HRD and QSORelay logs so it can update its log.

Bob

W8RID

Morris WA4MIT

Hi Bob I had similar with my setup and shutting down HRD, Relay, JTalert and JT software then restarting everything and run scan again and see if this works hope that helps 73 wa4mit Morris

Chris VK2BYI

Good advice Morris, thanks.

Chris VK2BYI

Hi Bob,

Please read the sticky post on Reporting an Issue and send me the files I need to properly diagnose your problem.

No need to send the Access database this time, just the contents of the QSO Relay AppData folder as documented in the Reporting an Issue post.

Chris VK2BYI

Bob Davet

Morris:

That was it!! Everything looks right and seems to be transferring back and forth between the data bases now.

That was the only thing that I did not do. Usually that is one of the first things I do.

Just missed it.

Thanks

Bob

W8RID

Hi Bob I had similar with my setup and shutting down HRD, Relay, JTalert and JT software then restarting everything and run scan again and see if this works hope that helps 73 wa4mit Morris

Great news Bob!

Bob Davet

Chris:

Thanks for being patient with me through this.

Bob

W8RID