From: vk2byi-qsorelay@groups.io <vk2byi-qsorelay@groups.io> on behalf of D S Smith <dss@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 4:56 PM
To: vk2byi-qsorelay@groups.io
Subject: Re: [vk2byi-qsorelay] Synchronise Databases

Hello all

I was pleased to see another user comment on the sync time, no issues here for time as 20000 + in log and a very useful resource.

Thank you again

73 David

MM0HVU

Privacy & Confidentiality

This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and

notify the sender immediately. All information is retained for the sole purposes of verification and identification & is securely deleted when verified in all cases.Mobile:07912871685