QSORELAY and error msg

Morris WA4MIT

It seems that after a few hours use that qsorelay and or jtalert is loosing contact with the DB I am getting error QSO not logged msg when in reality the contact is logged. This has happened couple of times now. yesterday I left JTDX, JTAlert and QSORELAY all on but JTDX was stopped from decoding when I came back to computer it had lost contact and would not log QSO`s on same msg restarted the softwares all OK again. Really do appreciate the software being able to use latest HRD is great thanks guys. 73 Morris WA4MIT