Not showing all contacts in delete box.

Bob Davet

Chris:

Thanks for looking into that for me.

I uninstalled QSORelay completely. I even deleted all files and folders.

Reinstalled it and created the appropriate files.

Synchronized the databases. Ran for 30-40 seconds.

When I pull up the Delete entry box I get the exact same info I did before. I am missing contacts. It stops at 2015. Nothing past that.

I have attached 3 files today for you to check out. I included the SQL file also.

Both the HRD and SQL files should be identical correct? If so, how do I check the SQL file? I have never used that type of file before that I know of.

Thanks

Bob

W8RID