Re: HRD needs refresh after logging .

Chris VK2BYI

Hi Jacques,

Thank you for the feedback.

You shouldn't have to refresh HRD for the new row to appear.  As long as the grid in HRD is sorted in Time On descending order - that is, with the most recent contacts at the top - the row should appear automatically.  That is what happens on my setup and others that I know.  This might be a question better asked of the HRD Support Group forum.  For a workaround, there is an option on the Settings menu in HRD Logbook called Sharing that allows you set a periodic refresh every 5 seconds - but I repeat this shouldn't be necessary, it should happen after HRD accepts the new contact.

With regards to your second question, it is "normal".  The only columns that are populated are those where values have been provided by JTAlertX, if a value is not provided, it is left 'null' or empty.  So at first it looks like LoTW Sent, eQSL Sent, QSL Sent etc. appear empty, but when you open the contact in HRD and press F7, HRD writes the row back with 'N' values in those sort of columns.