QSO Relay

Arnolds Preiss

Hello Bruce,

I am YL2CA, I have same problem as Mikko – QSO did not logged in HRD logbook but logged in QRZ.com c/o HRD logbook options, all settings are as in Mikko pictures, maybe my HRD options are wrong?

Here is message from QSO Relay folder after traying log QSO:

2017-05-04 10:16:54.2850 ERROR System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

   at System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)

   at QSORelay.Entities.SqliteLogbook.BuildInsertStatement(Dictionary`2 fields, SQLiteConnection dbConnection)

   at QSORelay.Entities.SqliteLogbook.LogContact(Dictionary`2 fields)

Will look in group messages , maybe someone have solution…

GL 73

Arnolds

YL2CA