From: ZL2BJO@...
Date: 4/9/18 15:38 (GMT-08:00)
To: vk2byi-qsorelay@groups.io
Subject: [vk2byi-qsorelay] Installed QSORelay but does not run

Hello,

A Newbe here...I have a WIN10 platform which I downloaded and installed the latest version of QSOrelay. Installation went well as per the docs, have a short cut on my desktop but clicking the short cut icon to start, nothing appears to happen, no icon appears in the system tray. I have tried to run in the administrator mode but no difference except the user account page comes up and I clicked YES. I do not have open any of the other components ie WSJT-X or JTAlertx.
Anybody any ideas please?

Thanks

Selwyn