Re: Synchronize Database; QSO Relay

Chris VK2BYI

I am sorry Peter for taking so long to reply.  I have had an ill family member and haven't had much spare time for all things related to ham radio.  But she has now made a full recovery, and I can now return my attention to ham radio! :)

Most of your settings look fine to me, but I think you have the Connection String property pointing to the wrong Access database file.

The connection string setting you have (Provider=MS Access;Data Source=C:\ProgramData\HRDLLC\HRD Logbook\HRD My Logbook.mdb;) specifies an Access database file located in the ProgramData folder structure.  However, I believe it should point to an Access database file located in the AppData folder structure with a full pathname like C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\HRDLLC\HRD Logbook\HRD Logbook.mdb as described on page 14 of the QSO Relay documentation.

There is also a document on the QSO Relay page called "Configuring QSO Relay for Microsoft Access Databases" that you can read, which explains this in more detail and how you can determine the full pathname of the Access database with the 'My Logbook' title in HRD Logbook.  I believe you will find that the 'My Logbook' logbook database is C:\Users\Peter\AppData\Roaming\HRDLLC\HRD Logbook\HRD Logbook.mdb.

Let me know how you get on.