Problems

Mike Steiner

I just updated to JTAlert 2.10.5 and I don’t know what I did or what the problem is.

I got two errors and a problem.

The first error was the UDP ports weren’t matching supposedly when I launch the JTalert.

Unable to communicate with the WSJT-X process.

  UDP Port : 2237

  IP Address : 127.0.0.1

  Values read from WSJT-X config file...

    C:\Users\k7qdx\AppData\Local\WSJT-X\WSJT-X.ini

WSJT-X Detected Instance...

  Process Window Title : WSJT-X   v1.8.0-rc3   by K1JT

  Process Command Line : "C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\wsjtx.exe"

Decode alerts and logging will be unavailable until corrected.

But now I just realized that I’m not getting any logging to HRD. When I ran the sync database I get the following error message:

Mscorlib

The process cannot access the file

C:\users\*****\AppData\roaming\VK2BYI\QSORelay\contact.cache

Because its being used by another process.

I closed WSJT and JTalert and was able to re-snyc the database however my new contacts weren’t logged or moved over.

Mike K7QDX