I just updated to JTAlert 2.10.5 and I don’t know what I did or what the problem is.
I got two errors and a problem.
The first error was the UDP ports weren’t matching supposedly when I launch the JTalert.
Unable to communicate with the WSJT-X process.
UDP Port : 2237
IP Address : 127.0.0.1
Values read from WSJT-X config file...
WSJT-X Detected Instance...
Process Window Title : WSJT-X v1.8.0-rc3 by K1JT
Process Command Line : "C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\wsjtx.exe"
Decode alerts and logging will be unavailable until corrected.
But now I just realized that I’m not getting any logging to HRD. When I ran the sync database I get the following error message:
The process cannot access the file
Because its being used by another process.
I closed WSJT and JTalert and was able to re-snyc the database however my new contacts weren’t logged or moved over.