Re: HRD Logbook Accepts But Fails To Log Contacts

Chris VK2BYI

Panos, SV8JNL, emailed me overnight and tells me he now has it working again without problem for 2 hours, and at the time of writing believes the problem is fixed.

He and a friend of his, were using the default 'mysql' database.  He created a new database without any tables in Maria DB, and then I presume he created a new ODBC Data Source Name for this database, and "opened" it with HRD Logbook so that it created the required 'table_hrd_contacts_v01' table.

Thanks Panos.

73 Chris VK2BYI