Re: HRD Logbook Accepts But Fails To Log Contacts

Chris VK2BYI

Ah yes, I remember that happening with me and SQL Server some time back.  I had to have an empty Access logbook open in HRD Logbook at the same time as the SQL Server logbook that I use for my contacts, otherwise an 'unspecified error' kept popping up.  But I haven't needed to do that for quite some time now, and assume it was fixed.  I went looking through the HRD release notes forum looking for a mention, but I couldn't find it.

Those affected can try Morris' suggestion, can't hurt.  Thanks Morris.

73 Chris VK2BYI