From: vk2byi-qsorelay@groups.io [mailto:vk2byi-qsorelay@groups.io] On Behalf Of Antony
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2017 9:26 AM
To: vk2byi-qsorelay@groups.io
Subject: Re: [vk2byi-qsorelay] New version and DB

Hi Chris,

just downloaded the latest versions of JTAlert and Relay. The only problem I had was with Mcafee which kept putting a JTAlert file in the quarantine folder. After a lot of reading I managed to get the file into Mcafee's 'trusted list'. Reading your very precise instructions I was successful with logging contacts into HRD without problem, including syncing the logs.

Many thanks for a great program and all the work put into the precise instructions. Regards, Antony G4CUS

ps. I love the chart you sent out earlier giving the data flow