Re: New version and DB

Antony

Hi Chris,

just downloaded the latest versions of JTAlert and Relay. The only problem I had was with Mcafee which kept putting a JTAlert file in the quarantine folder. After a lot of reading I managed to get the file into Mcafee's 'trusted list'. Reading your very precise instructions I was successful with logging contacts into HRD without problem, including syncing the logs.

Many thanks for a great program and all the work put into the precise instructions. Regards, Antony G4CUS

ps. I love the chart you sent out earlier giving the data flow