locked Re: QSO Relay version 1.3

Chris VK2BYI

That is great news Morris.  I am pleased you have it all working now.

I think it is a good idea anytime you change configuration settings, to restart all of the applications so that they all start afresh with the new configuration.  So when you returned and restarted HRD/JTAlert etc., it started working correctly.

I also checked the screen capture you sent of your JTAlert and QSO Relays settings, and they look correct to me.

Thanks for providing the other items I requested.  I will use it to make QSO Relay more resilient against 'goofy' data and make it more stable.

How that value got into RX Power, I have no idea either.  But regardless, it is a valid floating point number and the code should handle it.  It will in the next release.

Thanks for your patience and assistance.