locked Re: QSO Relay version 1.3

Morris WA4MIT

Edited

Chris I could not get the DB to work at all I have tried uninstalling and reinstall program everything seems to indicate it was working but when look at delete DB there is nothing there. I have now reverted back to 1.1 again and it has the data base and logs to HRD .647 this takes an hour to run the sync. The only thing I can pinpoint as different is I am using the Maria DB in HRD. See my earlier post with info.  OK I put this up before seeing your latest about my problem will look into what you say and let you know back but it is working OK with version 1.1 why is that?. Thanks wa4mit