More on Synchronizing DB

Morris WA4MIT

Hello

Chris I sent you an email about my attempts at synchronizing earlier today after installing your Relay software. After reading here about the other users and it taking a longer than expected time I decided to let the process run and it did for over an hour it was still going when I stopped it with task manager. This time it has installed 21000 of my HRD log of over 23000 contacts. What is in the Relay DB is all of my JT contacts and more so I may just let it ride. I can also report successfully using Relay tonight and logging 2 QSO`s into HRD 6.4.0.647 Chris this is just great. Appreciate greatly you sharing your programming skills with us. Chris do you know if I try to synchronize again will it resume where it left off or start again?

Thanks very much

73 Morris WA4MIT