JT Alert Scan Log & Update

zs6wn@...

HI Chris e.a.

First of all thank you for this excellent program. It makes life a lot easier. I was about to jump ship from HRD to Log4OM or DXKeeper but just could not muster the courage to do it.

I installed all the latest versions (QSORelay, JTDX, HRD, etc) and all work FB, thanks.

However, I did am usual JTAlert Scan Log & Update and now all QSO's shows as New DXCC, -continent, zones, etc.

I checked the documentation but maybe I'm missing something.

How do I fix this? (I obviously cannot directly scan the HRD log anymore).

Or is there some work around?

73 es GL de ZS6WN

Karel