QSO Relay email@example.com
QSO Relay is a Windows desktop application that runs as a System Tray application that listens for contacts being forwarded from WSJT-X and JTAlertX via the User Datagram Protocol (UDP). As datagrams are received, they are logged locally in a SQLite database and then relayed via Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) to a Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook v6.x database.
QSO Relay was developed as a proxy application that accepts contacts being forwarded by the ‘Last QSO API’ in JTAlertX, and then relays the contact to the HRD Logbook database. QSO Relay enables Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook v6.x to continue being used with JTAlertX with version 2.9.7 onwards.
The software is available to download from http://www.vk2byi.com.au/qsorelay/. As well as downloading the software, please ensure that you download and read the associated documentation.
- 128 Members
- 60 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]