FTRestore is a Windows desktop application that is used to upload, download and compare memory channels and menu settings in the Yaesu FTDX1200, FTDX3000 and FT-991/FT-991A model Amateur Radio transceivers.
Details of the Regular Memory Channels and the PMS Memory Channels can be uploaded from the transceiver into a worksheet grid control where they can be modified as required, before being saved in a Microsoft Excel compatible file. Details of the Menu Settings can also be uploaded, saved and downloaded. The files can be opened at a later time and have the memory channel and menu setting details downloaded again to the transceiver. This is particularly useful, after the transceiver has been reset to the factory default settings for example, after a firmware upgrade.
The software is available to download from http://www.vk2byi.com.au/ftrestore/. As well as downloading the software, please ensure that you download and read the associated documentation.
- 247 Members
- 68 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]