Topics

#COVID-19Response #COVID-19Response

visionservea@...

Check out the initiatives NOAH is taking to stay connected with their members!

Surviving Social Distancing with Kids

Monday, March 23rd

11:00 AM ET / 10:00 AM CT / 9:00 AM MT / 8:00 AM PT

Calling all parents! Join us to discuss your survival tips and different resources that you have found to be the most helpful while having your kids at home. We can all benefit from each others’ knowledge, experience, support, and humor within this wonderful NOAH community. Please share your screens whenever possible to increase our connectivity and to let others into your home in this time of social distancing. Please send any valuable resources you may have to sadamo@... so we can compile a list for all to share.

Join Hangouts Meet:

meet.google.com/sit-khve-hrh

Join by phone

+1 4703260181 (PIN: 409698076)

Family Social Hour

Tuesday, March 24th

3:00 PM ET / 2:00 PM CT / 1:00 PM MT / 12:00 PM PT

Parent and Children: It's NOAH time in your house, and we are going to be connecting NOAH members from all over the country. NOAH will provide the platform, you provide the entertainment and community. So gather up the whole clan and pull out your computer; we can't wait to see your smiling faces!

Join Hangouts Meet

meet.google.com/aau-dryy-vau

Join by phone

+1 7205802570 (PIN: 140152504)

PWA Happy Hour

Thursday, March 26th 8:00 PM ET / 7:00 PM CT / 6:00 PM MT / 5:00 PM PT

Adults: want to connect with your NOAH friends while practicing social distancing? Join us for a call to catch up and shoot the breeze during our Virtual Happy Hour (beverages optional).

Join Hangouts Meet

meet.google.com/cri-qnqz-hnp

Join by phone

+1 2086964321 (PIN: 410746768)

First Timers' Chat

Wednesday, March 25th

8:00 PM ET / 7:00 PM CT / 6:00 PM MT / 5:00 PM PT

One suggestion for dealing with social distancing is to do something you haven't had time for in the past. If you haven't connected with others with albinism before, but would like to, here's your chance! Join a few NOAH veterans along with other first timers for a chance to talk with others who "just get it." This chat is a perfect way to get acquainted with our NOAH family from the comfort of your own home!

Join Hangouts Meet

meet.google.com/hdu-crgr-vuo

Join by phone

+1 6319109084 (PIN: 478085204)

Young Adults' Night In!

Thursday, March 26th 10:00 PM ET / 9:00 PM CT / 8:00 PM MT / 7:00 PM PT

Young Adults: How is social distancing affecting your social life as a person with albinism? Join NOAH’s young adult roundtable to share experiences and connect with each other. This event is designed for PWAs ages 18 thru 30.

Join Hangouts Meet

meet.google.com/uvy-sthk-cgm

Join by phone

+1 5057382772 (PIN: 994854962)