Topics

#ClosedOrLimitedServices #ClosedOrLimitedServices

visionservea@...

The Carroll Center for the Blind has made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend face-to-face rehabilitation services and meetings at all locations through April 5th, 2020. Our dedicated team will continue to provide services using modified work plans that ensure the safety of our consumers and staff. We have implemented many steps, including rotational office coverage, remote work, cleaning and disinfecting, and rigorous social distancing.

Additionally, the 8th Annual Walk for INDEPENDENCE scheduled for April 26th will be postponed. See the full update from the Carroll Center