Topics

#ClosedOrLimitedServices #ClosedOrLimitedServices

visionservea@...

National Industries for the Blind (NIB) and the New York State Preferred Source Program for New Yorkers Who Are Blind (NYSPSP) are closely monitoring and assessing the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. We are committed to maintaining safe work environments and have put into place continuity of operations plans to help us maintain business functions as normally as possible with our associated agencies, customers, and other stakeholders.

Please see below for the latest updates, resources and announcements from NIB regarding the coronavirus. We will continue to update this page as we receive additional information.

NIB Updates:COVID-19

NIB’s emergency telework plans are in effect. NIB and NYSPSP offices are open with restricted access to staff and outside visitors.

NIB has postponed the following events:

  • Continuous Process Improvement Forum – previously scheduled for April 20-22 – RESCHEDULE DATE TBD
  • Technology Forum – previously scheduled for April 27-29 – RESCHEDULE DATE TBD
  • HR and Compliance Forum – previously scheduled for April 27-May 1 –  tentatively rescheduled for July 20-24, 2020