Topics

Action Alert--Contact your Legislators TODAY! #COVID-19Response

visionservea@...

From Independent Sector:

Emergency Aid for Nonprofit Organizations

How to contact your member of Congress today

Tell your member of Congress to provide emergency aid to nonprofit organizations in any COVID-19 legislation.

The charitable sector is on the front lines of addressing the COVID-19 pandemic, but risks catastrophic damage from evaporating revenue, new demands, and major disruptions in charitable giving.

We urge you to quickly visit the Independent Sector Policy Action Center to tell your legislators that Congress must provide emergency aid to nonprofit organizations by expanding charitable giving and providing organizations with grants, loans, and tax credits.

It only takes 30 seconds -- and your time and voice could help secure billions of dollars in critical funding for our communities.

Take Action by clicking Here:
https://independentsector.quorum.us/campaign/25264/