Vintage Singer sewing machines firstname.lastname@example.org
Vintage Singer sewing machine collectors, repairers, and users group. A member of the Vintage Stitchers Family of Groups.
This is a forum for collectors of antique and vintage Singer sewing machines to get together to discuss recent finds, ask questions, and share resources. We cover model identification, maintenance, adjustments, repair, restoration, accessories and attachments - everything you need to get that old Singer sewing machine back up and running and looking good! For machines made by other manufacturers, go to email@example.com. We keep these subjects separate so that information is easier to look up.
This Group is not intended for the person who is only interested in selling an older machine and we do not discuss "values" of specific machines. Sewing machines made by other manufacturers are off topic.
Note: This is a friendly Group, but we DO have rules. If you don't like rules, you probably will not be happy here.
- 6,994 Members
- 41,292 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.