Vintage Sewing Machine Repair firstname.lastname@example.org
Vintage sewing machine collectors, repairers, and users group. A member of the Vintage Stitchers Family of Groups.
This is a forum for collectors of antique and vintage Non-Singer sewing machines to get together to discuss recent finds, ask questions, and share resources. We cover model identification, maintenance, adjustments, repair, restoration, accessories and attachments - everything you need to get that old sewing machine back up and running and looking good! For Singer models, go to our Vintage Singers group.
This Group is not intended for the person who is only interested in selling an older machine and we do not discuss "values" of specific machines. Singer sewing machines are off topic. We keep these subjects separate so that information is easier to find.
Note: This is a friendly Group, but we DO have rules. If you don't like rules, you probably will not be happy here.
- 1,883 Members
- 1,206 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.