Topics

What's this "quick favor" post?

Mary Thomas

Have we been hacked? Why is someone asking about an amazon account?

Mary

--
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that
created it." Albert Einstein

jacob.kubel

Looks to me like Tom's account was hacked.  I can reach out to him to let him know.

Jake

Mary Thomas

Thanks Jake.
Mary

On 7/8/20, jacob.kubel <jacob.kubel@...> wrote:
Looks to me like Tom's account was hacked. I can reach out to him to let
him know.

Jake

--
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that
created it." Albert Einstein

Mary Thomas

Oh and everyone be sure NOT TO OPEN THE LINK in the "quick favor" post
or you'll get hacked too.