Topics

water levels

C Mark Blatchley

Drove across the Millers River and you could see the first layer of logs from the old wooden dam.  As low as she gets, but up in the woods at my favorite frog pond in Wendell SF (fire pond) over a half dozen frogs jumped in when i approached and as you can see from the picture there is lots of water there.  I'll check more, my wife said that the fire pond on Carlton Road (in Wendell SF) was bone dry yesterday.

Toby Adams

The one on my property, in Kingston MA, still has a fair amount of water.  There are many frogs 🐸 .  The salemander eggs hatched as expected.  This pool does not dry out every year but with this water level it might this year.  The other smaller one still has water as well.

Hope that helps

Toby

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 4:05 PM, C Mark Blatchley
<chmarbla@...> wrote:
Drove across the Millers River and you could see the first layer of logs
from the old wooden dam.  As low as she gets, but up in the woods at my
favorite frog pond in Wendell SF (fire pond) over a half dozen frogs
jumped in when i approached and as you can see from the picture there is
lots of water there.  I'll check more, my wife said that the fire pond
on Carlton Road (in Wendell SF) was bone dry yesterday.

John Turner

thanks for some good news!